I roast or grill so many of my veggies now because, really, they are just so darn tasty! I like to vary up what I season or top them with and this one came out delicious!
• 8 oz cauliflower florets, sliced horizontally
• 2 tablespoons melted earth balance
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Pinch of salt
• 3 light dashes of ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
• 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 20-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle the nutritional yeast and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the nutritional yeast is slightly crusty, about 5 minutes.