Almond Butter Coconut Whip with Blueberries
This recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a sweet treat.
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk (canned, full fat, refrigerated overnight)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Almond Butter
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Scoop out the thickened cream from the can of coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight into the mixing bowl, and set aside the remaining coconut juice for other uses.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup. Use a hand mixer to whip until fluffy.
- Divide the almond butter coconut whip into small bowls and top with blueberries. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
238 calories, 19g fat, 16g carbs, 1g fiber, 12g sugar, 3g protein, 0mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 13IU vitamin A, 2mg vitamin C, 1mg iron, 0mg vitamin B12.